About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Dual Trade to join our Team at Arndell Park.
You will primarily support the smooth running of our production room by ensuring all equipment is maintained to the highest standards to avoid downtime.
Your new role will include:
- Participating in the planned maintenance program through our computerised management system (SAP)
- Ensuring compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Good Hygiene Practices (GHP)
- Undertaking preventative maintenance, corrective maintenance, and breakdown response
- Problem solving both immediate and long-term issues including analytical tools like 5 Whys and Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
- Responding to breakdown callouts ensuring minimal downtime
Established in 1969, we have grown to be one of Australia's largest family owned meat operations, supplying supermarkets, restaurants, retail butchers, small-goods producers and export channels.
We employ over 600 staff and are proud to have won Woolworths Meat Supplier of the Year for 2011, 2012 and 2017.
Our leading-edge manufacturing processes and dedicated team produce high quality food products across a range of fresh categories. We operate two sites located in Western Sydney.
You will be a confident communicator who is looking for a long-term opportunity with a stable and supportive employer.
- Strong experience in similar role in a FMCG environment
- Australian Recognised Trade Qualification - Dual Trade
- A current Australian Electrical License
- Good Verbal and Written communication skills
- Tig welding experience
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Must be a team player and able to work unsupervised
- Proven Mechanical breakdown and fault-finding skills
- Modification and improvement experience on equipment ranging from automated high-speed conveyors to processing equipment
NOTE: It is a requirement of BE Campbell for all employees to be fully vaccinated. Please speak with our Recruitment Officer if this requirement is not able to be met
What’s on Offer
- Above award and competitive hourly rates
- Great location
- Access to staff meat sales - huge discounts available
- A friendly and welcoming Maintenance team
- Great employee incentives
BE Campbell believes in providing strong support from the wider business in order to assist you to drive further success within the team.