We are looking for entry level and experienced Warehouse Team Members for our dynamic Warehouse Department. We are based in Western Sydney at Arndell park and Wetherill Park.
The role will be Monday – Friday with some overtime on Saturdays
Role responsibilities include:
- General warehousing duties
- Ensuring Good Hygiene Practices (GHP) are maintained
- Supporting load out activities,
- Stacking / breaking down pallets / picking, packing,
- RF scanning,
- Forklift operation
Please note: A pre-employment medical and police check are part of our recruitment process.
Established in 1969, we have grown to be one of Australia's largest family owned meat operations. We employ over 600 staff across 3 sites.
Our leading-edge manufacturing processes and dedicated team produce high quality food products across a range of fresh categories
To be considered for this role, you MUST:
- Have general warehousing experience
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal is desirable
- Be physically fit as some roles will involve heavy lifting
- Have your OWN reliable transport
- Most roles will be provided full in-house training on site
- Be flexible
- Be reliable and punctual
NOTE: It is a requirement of BE Campbell for all employees to be fully vaccinated. Please speak with our Recruitment Officer if this requirement is not able to be met.
If you have the above skills, enjoy working within a team and thrive within a fast-paced environment, this is the job for you!
What’s on Offer
- Friday BBQ
- Discounted meat sales
- Onsite physio
- Work close to home
- Supportive environment
- Career progression, training and development
If you are highly motivated, enjoy working within a team and thrive within a fast-paced environment, this is the job for you!