About the Role
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Trades Assistant to join our team.
Your new role will include:
- Assisting with Maintenance requests to ensure machinery is maintained
- Tig welding
- Participating in the maintenance program through SAP
- Undertaking preventative, corrective and breakdown maintenance
- Assisting in carrying out all site projects
- Participation in root cause analysis investigations
- Participation in 5S activities
Established in 1969, BE Campbell are celebrating our 51st Anniversary. We have grown to be one of Australia's largest family owned meat operations, supplying supermarkets, restaurants, retail butchers, small-goods producers and export channels
We employ over 800 staff and are proud to have won Woolworths Meat Supplier of the Year for 2011, 2012 and 2017.
Our leading edge manufacturing processes and dedicated team produce high quality food products across a range of fresh categories. We operate three sites, with 2 sites located in Western Sydney and 1 site in regional NSW.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Trades Assistant to join the team.
This role will suit an experienced trades assistant who is looking for a stable and long term opportunity within a supportive and friendly organisation.
We are ideally looking for the following key skills:
- Fabrications or TIG welding experience is essential
- The ability to work in a busy and fast paced environment
- Availability for regular Saturday overtime
- Availability for a 2pm – 10pm and 9:30am-5:30pm rotating shift
- Strong experience in Trade Assistant or Labourer role is essential
- Plant Maintenance experience, ideally within FMCG manufacturing
- A current Forklift License is desirable, but not essential
- Strong Safety & quality focus
- LOTO and Hazard awareness
- Flexibility with shift changes and rotating roster is required as business needs can sometimes change
- Vaccinations may be required as some work is in the trade waste plant
Whats on Offer
The successful candidate can anticipate an excellent salary package coupled with a secure, long term opportunity within a growing family owned company.
If you are highly motivated and believe this opportunity is right for you please submit your resume and cover letter by clicking the apply now button.
With respect, please note that we are not engaging with recruitment agencies for this role and will not be accepting agency applications.