About the Role
Hilltop Meats is located in Young, NSW (roughly 1.5 hours drive from Wagga Wagga) To find out more about Young, please visit the following website:
We have a rare opportunity for a Industrial Maintenance Electrician to join our Team based at Young.
In this role you will support the smooth running of our abattoir by ensuring all equipment is maintained to the highest standards to avoid downtime.
Your new role will include:
- Ensuring compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Good Hygiene Practices (GHP)
- Responding to breakdown callouts ensuring minimal downtime
- Participating in the planned maintenance program through our computerised management system (SAP)
- Undertaking preventative maintenance, corrective maintenance, and breakdown response
- Problem solving both immediate and long term issues including analytical tools like 5 Whys and Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
- Periodically inspecting and testing electrical systems and recommend fixes or replacement strategies.
Established in 1969, BE Campbell are celebrating our 51st Anniversary. We have grown to be one of Australia's largest family owned meat operations, supplying supermarkets, restaurants, retail butchers, small-goods producers and export channels
We employ over 800 staff and are proud to have won Woolworths Meat Supplier of the Year for 2011, 2012 and 2017.
Our leading edge manufacturing processes and dedicated team produce high quality food products across a range of fresh categories. We operate three sites, with 2 sites located in Western Sydney and 1 site in regional NSW.
We are looking for a motivated Maintenance Electrician to join our existing maintenance team of 3.
You will be a confident communicator who is looking for a long term opportunity with a stable and supportive employer.
- A current Australian recognised Electrical License is ESSENTIAL to be considered for this role
- Excellent communication skills
- We are looking for a team player who is willing to learn new technologies and skills
- Previous manufacturing/ FMCG Industry experience would be advantageous but is not a requirement.
What’s on Offer
- On the job training into this highly sought after career path including PLC, automation, vision systems and process control
- Above award and competitive hourly rates
- Great location
- Access to staff meat sales - huge discounts available
- A friendly and welcoming Maintenance team
- Great employee incentives
BE Campbell believes in providing strong support from the wider business in order to assist you to drive further success within the team.
Apply today by clicking the Apply Now button and sending us your resume and cover letter.