About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Warehouse Supervisor to join our Team at Wetherill Park.
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, the main purpose of this position is to supervise and coordinate daily activities within the Warehouse facility for our pork De-boning facility.
Managing a team of 30 staff you will need to ensure the safe and efficient receipt, storage and retrieval of products in line with company requirements and Customer specifications
Your new role will include the following:
- Coordinate stock control through daily stock takes
- Assist with all receipt, storage, retrieval and timely delivery of goods
- Ensure warehousing equipment maintenance and breakdowns are attended too within an appropriate time frame
- Maximize freezer space to assist with external storage costs
- Ensure Load out/ Load in areas are working effectively and adhering all regulatory requirements including marshalling times
- Oversee SAP load out processes and management of off site stocks
- Control of interplant movements and liaising with distribution team for timely movements
- Assist in ensuring the warehouse team is appropriately resourced
- Coordinate daily labour hire requirements
- Motivating, coaching and leading the warehouse team to achieve high standard of service and support to customers
- Promote and identify training and development needs for team members
Established in 1969, BE Campbell are celebrating our 51st Anniversary. We have grown to be one of Australia's largest family owned meat operations, supplying supermarkets, restaurants, retail butchers, small-goods producers and export channels.
We employ over 800 staff and are proud to have won Woolworths Meat Supplier of the Year for 2011, 2012 and 2017.
Our leading edge manufacturing processes and dedicated team produce high quality food products across a range of fresh categories. We operate three sites, with 2 sites located in Western Sydney and 1 site in regional NSW.
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Warehouse Supervisor to join our existing team of 30.
You will be a confident communicator who enjoys a fast paced and busy role and is looking for a long term opportunity with a stable and supportive employer.
- Strong experience in similar role in a FMCG environment
- Strong experience in a similar supervisory position
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications
- Experience in liaising with providers and suppliers
- Ability to think quickly, clearly and logically whilst meeting deadlines
- Highly motivated and self driven with outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to communicate confidently at all levels
What’s on Offer
- Excellent salary package + Super
- Great location and on site parking
- Access to staff meat sales - huge discounts available
- A friendly and welcoming team
- Great employee incentives
BE Campbell believes in providing strong support from the wider business in order to assist you to drive further success within the team.
Apply today by clicking the Apply Now button and sending us your resume and cover letter.