About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Production Planner to join our busy team of 4.
This role will be based at our Wetherill Park Pork De-Boning facility & will see you assisting in the development of production plans to ensure all orders are produced and delivered in line with customer expectations.
Your new role will include:
- Publishing a detailed daily production plan
- Maintaining regular communication with stakeholders
- Ensuring the production plan is sequenced with production to meet truck load-out times
- Finished goods planning and shelf life management
- Planning of belts, creating cuts and MPO’s
- Daily co-ordination over two-way radio with production
- End of day planning
- Pack weight management
- Consignment stock management and co-ordination with customer
- Inter-site stock transfers including system administration and organisation
Established in 1969, BE Campbell are celebrating our 51st Anniversary. We have grown to be one of Australia's largest family owned meat operations, supplying supermarkets, restaurants, retail butchers, small-goods producers and export channels
We employ over 800 staff and are proud to have won Woolworths Meat Supplier of the Year for 2011, 2012 and 2017.
Our leading edge manufacturing processes and dedicated team produce high quality food products across a range of fresh categories. We operate three sites, with 2 sites located in Western Sydney and 1 site in regional NSW.
We are looking for an experienced production planner who enjoys a fast paced and busy role where no two days are the same.
Whilst previous experience within food production would be ideal, it is not essential. We are looking for a highly motivated individual with a thorough understanding of production planning.
We are ideally looking for the following key skills:
- Strong experience in a production planning role, ideally within FMCG
- Demonstrated high level of attention to detail
- High level of computer literacy
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Highly effective organisational skills
- Ability to communicate confidently at all levels
- Ability to adapt to change and work in a fast paced environment
- Experience using SAP is desirable, but not essential
What's on Offer
The successful candidate can anticipate access to heavily discounted meat sale prices, an excellent salary package coupled with a secure and long term opportunity within a growing family owned company.
BE Campbell believes in providing strong support from the wider business in order to assist you to drive further success within the team.
Apply today by clicking the Apply Now button and sending us your resume and cover letter.